• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Texas trails

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 27, 2017
Texas Hill Country
Awesome Shots! I wish we had some rocks like that in Michigan that were accessible.
That were accessible are the key words. Yeah, I've seen plenty of places to wheel, but all inaccessible because private land. There are tons of places that could be opened up as OHV's if people saw an interest.

Mike_H

Rust Belt Heavyweight
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI, United States
That were accessible are the key words. Yeah, I've seen plenty of places to wheel, but all inaccessible because private land. There are tons of places that could be opened up as OHV's if people saw an interest.
I was just going to say I wish we had rocks in Michigan, than I thought about some of the wheeling I've done in the UP. There is bedrock there, but its a LONG drive..and you gotta know where to go. Lots of Forest Service land and undeveloped country. Easy to get lost, and when I'm there, its tough to find people to run with so I don't go. Not going alone...

Reactions: JMT

Bob in Texas

Oct 20, 2018
Texas
This was a really great quick put together trip, weather and conditions were probably as good as we could ask for the first week in June! Anything under 100 degrees is considered a plus. It was a little slick though! Had a great time, was really nice meeting y’alls wives. Hopefully we’ll be able to do WC before JMT heads north. Great video!

Reactions: JMT and b0xcar

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 27, 2017
Texas Hill Country
Looks like a winning group Jeep of The Month photo to me. JMT you're going to need to get Chris to get that JK dirty once you move up to Washington.
I will be on @Chris ass to get that beautiful Firecracker Red JK on some rocks! If I can do it in my purty rig, he can! The red ones look so good doing it. Of course, I’m biased.

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 27, 2017
Texas Hill Country
This was a really great quick put together trip, weather and conditions were probably as good as we could ask for the first week in June! Anything under 100 degrees is considered a plus. It was a little slick though! Had a great time, was really nice meeting y’alls wives. Hopefully we’ll be able to do WC before JMT heads north. Great video!
I really hope so Bob. I would love to go to WC again. Love wheelin with you. Robin enjoyed you too! You’re so laid back and your Jeep performs wonderfully. Nice job!

P.s. I know you’re thinking about that tuck! It’s hard not too

Reactions: Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas

Oct 20, 2018
Texas
I really hope so Bob. I would love to go to WC again. Love wheelin with you. Robin enjoyed you too! You’re so laid back and your Jeep performs wonderfully. Nice job!

P.s. I know you’re thinking about that tuck! It’s hard not too
WC would definitely be cool! I really like wheelin with you and b0xcar as well, y’all definitely make it fun! I’m glad to meet Robin she’s a really sweet west Texas girl! Thanks for the compliment, I kinda like my Jeep! It’s been a fun build.

Reactions: JMT