Thank you for recommending Rancho RS5000X shocks!

I have heard of rust in the forums. I'm just not sure what it looks like. :cool:
Ha ha. I don’t know you, but I think I understand why you have two places listed for home that are on opposite side of the world. Just sayin...;)

Something I recently learned is California has banned the sale of Mouse Milk. How stupid.
Probably concerned about the physiological effect of all the mice after they have been milked. Mice matter!

If you need some let me know, I help figure out how to get it there.

Can't wait to install mine and get my TJ on the road! I'm thinking late October though, and I put in for a week of leave in early October just before Columbus Day which will put me at 10 entire days off of nothing but TJ work.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Alex01 and Chris
Yeah I was measuring as I posted this and it appears in the rear I am a 2.5. Front was right between the 2.5 and 3.5 in the front going by their measurements.

My true lift is 3 in the rear and 4 up front. Guess I’m better going shorter.

Reactions: Alex01
Something I recently learned is California has banned the sale of Mouse Milk. How stupid.

In the lines of Mouse Milk, did you all see how they make Almond Milk? LOL

Now that I finally got my clear lenses, I think I will put these shocks on my next big purchase list. I'm going to stick with stock height though. I'm guessing when I go to purchase some, the website will distinguish stock and lifted sizes?

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
In the lines of Mouse Milk, did you all see how they make Almond Milk? LOL

Now that I finally got my clear lenses, I think I will put these shocks on my next big purchase list. I'm going to stick with stock height though. I'm guessing when I go to purchase some, the website will distinguish stock and lifted sizes?
Thanks for that video. That was flippin' awesome! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KimsJeep
I dont go offroad much and really wanted to replace that hard red plastic boot on the rear shock with the soft black rubber boot. I cut the neck just to the first rib, oiled the shock, and slid the boot over the bar pin. Looks clean. I debated keeping them off but my only concern in the deep south is rain and i thought the boot with the slit on the bottom will allow water to drain.

20190926_205214.jpg

Reactions: Ericict
I certainly appreciate and respect your experience on this. I have had the Bilsteins on for a year with boots...going to open up the boots after I remove the shocks and see how they look. Thanks