Thank you!

89breaker

Jeepers,

I joined the forum just to say thank you for this thread >>>> https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/4-door-diesel-yj-with-triple-stick-4x4.38387/

This was my Jeep and also my first car, was factory/OEM when I received it at 15 yrs old.
Unfortunately, I had to sell it back in 2015 due to family, career, etc.

However, with your post, I was able to track it down and bought it back this summer.
It is now sitting in my garage and every bit the blast it looks like.

Thanks again, you have made me a very happy man and my kids love it.

89breaker

Last edited:
I'm curious about my first car too, but there probably isn't a forum for '65 Ramblers. At least I hope not. :D

I would like to track down my '74 CJ5, though. But it's probably been through a crusher and converted into something much less fun.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
New pics or it never happened. I'm a skeptic with April 1st so close. :unsure:

Here is a picture loading onto my trailer just before selling it with 42s and now on 37s.
FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5051.jpeg

First project is adding a muffler, a straight piped diesel is cool...for a little while.
Then I'll modify seats to have 3 in middle row, I have a 2 person bench that goes in back if needed.

The jeep has very unique features that make it easier to track down.
For those looking for your old ride, just keep at it!

I'm curious about my first car too, but there probably isn't a forum for '65 Ramblers. At least I hope not. :D

I would like to track down my '74 CJ5, though. But it's probably been through a crusher and converted into something much less fun.
Funny, my first car was a '65 Rambler American 440H. I won't be tracking it down, as the junk yard I sold it to doesn't exist anymore.
Later on I had a '68 Road Runner that met a similar fate.

Reactions: TheBoogieman