Thanks to all the TJ owners

Cobriscus

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone on the forum for all the help and insight you have provided to me over the years. I am moving over to the JK forum, as I now have a 2017 JK Rubicon Recon and will be selling my 2005 Unlimited Rubicon. I have not posted a ton, but I can assure you that the information on this forum is an asset to all TJ owners. Thanks!

IMG_4018.jpg

image2.jpeg

The Jeep community, especially this forum has some of the nicest people I have ever met. Especially being from the UK, I can honestly say my TJ wouldn't be in running order if it hadn't been for these guys.

Also, damn, NICE LJR. I really hope whoever buys it doesn't screw it up and leaves it as close to stock as possible. I don't even want to ask you how much you want to sell it for.

Reactions: RINC and Hopper
I don't think there's near as much activity over on the Wrangler JK Forum! But happy days in your new Recon.

The LJR is still in my garage. I have been dragging my feet just a little bit in getting it prepped to sell. I would love to keep it, but just don't see how that is going to be a possibility.
OK , Get on the forum governance link and fill out a permission to sell application and we will look it over-

We’re like the mafia- You might not be able to get out.

OK , Get on the forum governance link and fill out a permission to sell application and we will look it over-

We’re like the mafia- You might not be able to get out.

You want me to throw his body into the ocean, boss?

Ah, how clumsy of me. That was supposed to be a private message. 😉

Last edited:
Make it look like an accident, like he bought a JK or somethin’.

Side note- This reminds me of a joke -this guy on a train had to go to the bathroom and his car did not have one so he hung his rear out the window , about the time he got started the train pulled into a
the station- two aspiring gangsters were standing there and one of them said “You slap his jaws Mugsy and I’ll grab his cigar”

Ah, how clumsy of me. That was supposed to be a private message. 😉
Take it to work and lose it on the way home. From the pics I have seen nobody there to find it, unless he decides to keep it….,LOL