The 2019 TJ Christmas wishlist

4 banger TJ

TJ Enthusiast
Wether you like it or not, the Christmas season is fast approaching. What part(s) for your Jeep would be on your wishlist?

For me, it would be a winch. I need something that ups the appearance and effectiveness of my Jeep.

Reactions: Mumblewood
I will be ordering the warn m8000 during the cyber monday/black friday sales, and then this christmas I am hoping to get the warn 87700 Rock crawler stubby front bumper and trucklite headlights

Reactions: Mumblewood
Mine would be new headlights, some new rock lights and various types of metal in different shapes(round, square, plate ect.) and sizes and thickness. And a few days at the inlaws working on some fab(lots of metal tools.

I really want this,

https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/collections/all/products/slipstream-tj

It is exactly what I have been wanting to help cover the back end. I would still be able to use my drawer and also be able to fold it open if needed and when it is closed I could strap my little doggie's booster seats down to it. That way they can both go with me. :D But, at that price, I don't think so. I am going to try to make something similar, but out of wood. :D Someday... LOL

Reactions: taylormade73
A person to go replace my busted ignition switch. I have tools. The parts are on my bench. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Jpodell
I’m asking Santa for a regearing to 4:88’s and the bed rug brand full carpet set. I’ll probably get two lumps of coal.

I really want this,

https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/collections/all/products/slipstream-tj

It is exactly what I have been wanting to help cover the back end. I would still be able to use my drawer and also be able to fold it open if needed and when it is closed I could strap my little doggie's booster seats down to it. That way they can both go with me. :D But, at that price, I don't think so. I am going to try to make something similar, but out of wood. :D Someday... LOL

This looks like a good product, never seen this before. Thanks for sharing! It's quite expensive as you say though.

Last edited:
Reactions: KimsJeep
I am going to order a gr8top Safari top for the LJ expensive but the wife wants one.
When I was a kid , i got my mom a catchers mitt for Christmas, went great with the shin guards I gave her for her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: Goatman
I am going to order a gr8top Safari top for the LJ expensive but the wife wants one.
When I was a kid , i got my mom a catchers mitt for Christmas, went great with the shin guards I gave her for her birthday.

Do we have to wait for Christmas?? That seems so far away.

I did tell the wife I need to STOP spending money on the Jeep as in the last week I added a Warn M8000-S (craigslist find), Currie Antirock (Ebay special as noted by @Chris ), Metalcloak double adjustable control arms (10% off and free shipping), and a CB with accessories.

Now time to put this stuff to the test!!

Reactions: Wakeangel and Chris
A wheeling trip with my buddy pal Hog. He's cool.

A new tank
1574747350020.jpeg

and maybe some 37” KM3’s

That Gen Right tank and/or an Anti-rock would sure be nice, but I'd settle for less salt on the freaking roads or my dog wiping her feet before she jumps in.
Clean feet she goes to her seat. Dirty feet she comes to my seat first. Does 2 spins to wipe her feet off, then goes to her seat.

Can you tell me if you have some wish list items in your Amazon cart, will the pricing drop during Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales? Or do I need to do my work and look for the holiday online pricing?