The angriness isn’t exclusive to JKs

I guess it's a matter of opinion. I bought one so I wouldn't have to paint my front end. I don't think it looks bad. Don't think I would put it on with good paint either

And in this weeks episode of Confessions of a TJ owner we hear from Kiwi TJ, owning up to the fact that he got a bit trigger happy with a can of paint and plasti-dipped his angry eyes.. lol :oops:
Yes guilty as charged..had them on for about 2 years then decided it was time for them to go...peeled right off.
Cost me no more than half a can of Plasti-dip,certainly wouldn't pay for a whole new grill though.
View attachment 37581
What you got in there now, "eye lashes" ? I bet you did, no you did not, I bet you did.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
What you got in there now, "eye lashes" ? I bet you did, no you did not, I bet you did.
hahaha....I thought I'd go with a big pair of glasses on the grill and try and make my TJ look more intelligent....unfortunately they look at its owner I realize it would need a hell of a lot more than glasses to do that :shakehead:

Reactions: TJ2
Glad to know the stupidity is also filtering down to the first gen Wrangler YJ. This dude on the FaceBook is developing a kit.
eb31246962797efbaa6f24d6a678ffc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The angry eye thing I never really understood when people started doing it to their Jeeps years ago.

But now I get it. They look much better than the bird beak grills being sold today!! :risunis: