The angriness isn’t exclusive to JKs

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I just spotted this Fiat today while out running some errands, haha!

1D235181-CEAE-4DBD-9E66-7AE8B118FBBD.jpeg

Reactions: MikeM and Starrs
Have you guys seen the people that are so desperate for angry eyes, the use black tape? Yeah....it happens...

This one is painted...but still...

View attachment 37521
Can't believe in defending this, but here goes...

If the angry eye look needs to exist, I much prefer the punk rock DIY aesthetic of tape or paint over a designed and engineered product that you paid good money for.

2003 Rubicon

Reactions: Squatch and Mike_H
Can't believe in defending this, but here goes...

If the angry eye look needs to exist, I much prefer the punk rock DIY aesthetic of tape or paint over a designed and engineered product that you paid good money for.

2003 Rubicon
I guess that is one way of looking at it! :)

Have you guys seen the people that are so desperate for angry eyes, the use black tape? Yeah....it happens...

This one is painted...but still...

View attachment 37521

I see this one quite often. Usually people do it with electrical tape.

I relate it to the modern generation and their need to express everything with emojis and “reactions” (think Facebook). Because of that, now they need to express their emotions through their vehicle.

I agree with @UpperMI thought, whoever started this trend should be put down.

Reactions: MikeM and ac_
I see this one quite often. Usually people do it with electrical tape.

I relate it to the modern generation and their need to express everything with emojis and “reactions” (think Facebook). Because of that, now they need to express their emotions through their vehicle.

I agree with @UpperMI thought, whoever started this trend should be put down.

I might just electrical tape completely one of my headlights and have "Pirate Eyes!"

And in this weeks episode of Confessions of a TJ owner we hear from Kiwi TJ, owning up to the fact that he got a bit trigger happy with a can of paint and plasti-dipped his angry eyes.. lol :oops:
Yes guilty as charged..had them on for about 2 years then decided it was time for them to go...peeled right off.
Cost me no more than half a can of Plasti-dip,certainly wouldn't pay for a whole new grill though.
DSCN0119.JPG

And in this weeks episode of Confessions of a TJ owner we hear from Kiwi TJ, owning up to the fact that he got a bit trigger happy with a can of paint and plasti-dipped his angry eyes.. lol :oops:
Yes guilty as charged..had them on for about 2 years then decided it was time for them to go...peeled right off.
Cost me no more than half a can of Plasti-dip,certainly wouldn't pay for a whole new grill though.
View attachment 37581

You’re from New Zealand, you get a free pass ;)

Reactions: TJ2 and Kiwi TJ
Angry eyes are not as bad as eye lashes in my book.
Only know one person up here with eyelashes on a tj. She gets a pass for being a girl and wheeling the hell out of that jeep. (license is tigress so it works there to)

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Reactions: sgtjdgelinas