The truth?

You-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg

So many people buying expensive things who can't use them. You see it everywhere. At the range,offroad,sports,music. Then theres people who do what they do because they love doing it,not as a status symbol

Reactions: lBasket
View attachment 475119

So many people buying expensive things who can't use them. You see it everywhere. At the range,offroad,sports,music. Then theres people who do what they do because they love doing it,not as a status symbol

Golf is a big one. I use good clubs, but they are older. I know guys that go out and buy the latest and greatest driver every season, new putters, etc.

I can still hit the ball just as far as they can, and a fancy new putter has never taken any strokes off anyone’s game.

Indians don’t blame arrows when they miss their target…

I had a neighbor who was into street bikes and liked to do track days. I remember him telling me that the fastest guys were almost always the guys in old beat up leathers and weren't running the latest and greatest equipment.

He said he could always tell the noobs with more money than brains because they'd have the brand new, state of the art stuff and would be getting lapped constantly on the track.

Reactions: lBasket
I had a neighbor who was into street bikes and liked to do track days. I remember him telling me that the fastest guys were almost always the guys in old beat up leathers and weren't running the latest and greatest equipment.

He said he could always tell the noobs with more money than brains because they'd have the brand new, state of the art stuff and would be getting lapped constantly on the track.

Sounds familiar...