The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Say this dickstick at Food Lion.
b36274118cc1551a5464e6235266d6d9.jpg

Really?2 for his license plate .....

‘97 SE; Chromoly Dana 30 Shafts; Dana 44

Meanwhile in China they're hard at work developing new grilles for the idiot Americans to buy.

I swear those guys must be getting a kick out of the massive amounts of sales from these things.

59769219_132776084562162_3734024187522580480_o.jpg

Meanwhile in China they're hard at work developing new grilles for the idiot Americans to buy.

I swear those guys must be getting a kick out of the massive amounts of sales from these things.

View attachment 93145
I mean who doesn’t what their Jeep to look like a wild boar on acid? C’mon @Chris, get with the program.

I mean who doesn’t what their Jeep to look like a wild boar on acid? C’mon @Chris, get with the program.

Jeeps are the new ricers, I swear.

I remember seeing this stuff when I was in school in the 90s, except back then it was the Honda Civics that this was happening to.

Hence why I made this meme:

jku meme.fw.j.jpg

I see stuff like this and it makes me embarrassed to be associated with Jeep Wranglers. Have they really become the new "fan boy" import tuner vehicles of choice? It sure seems that way.

I thought that was reserved for Subaru WRXs and such.
Actually most of the Subaru guys know what they're doing, it's the honda civic and ford focus guys that need to stop