The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Lite Brite

I was speculating if this one was on the back glass since the LB was on the front windshield.

1712543129143.png

What's the price? He's already proven himself "less than optimal" by being on that site in the first place, and taking a partial photo without turning his PHOOOOOONNE sideways in the second! ;) :D

Well craigslist charges to list vehicles now so it's not like there are many other options

Reactions: chili_pepper
True, but if I recall it's only like $2-$3, surely the seller will have change out of that $40k asking price... :sneaky:

Nice dog, BTW. :)

I thought it was like 5$ but i think it's less about the amount and more about them charging at all, why pay when there are free options. Marketplace is totally a cesspool tho

And thanks!! He is a fun little ball of infinite energy and stick chasing :LOL:
IMG_20240219_143032.jpg

I thought it was like 5$

It might be, I only sold one car on CL and can't recall for sure.

i think it's less about the amount and more about them charging at all, why pay when there are free options. Marketplace is totally a cesspool tho

I suppose, though I can't complain much with my experience as the car sold in less than a week and I can drop a fiver getting a pop at the local pub.

I can't speak to FB Marketplace as I've never been on or used FB...mostly because I view the whole social media thing as a bit of a cesspool. ;) That said, I have benefited from the Marketplace as I picked up a dual pump washer reservoir for my LJ via a member here who snagged it for me off FB.

And thanks!! He is a fun little ball of infinite energy and stick chasing :LOL:

That's a great photo and a good looking pup!