The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

JK, JL, Gladiator.. not sure. Not enough of the original jeep left to decipher.

If it stays there long enough that leaning pole might fall on it and end it's (our) misery...
IMG_8528.JPG

Got wayyy too many of these running around near me. All the east Indians love their jkus and jlus and put massive rims and rubberband tires on with a ridiculous offset. Then they just run a spare rim on the back. Not sure why. In fact, one guy told me the other day that I need to put bigger rims on my jeep

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Did you punch him in the face? Seriously, when I see people like this driving down the road and they Jeep Wave, I give them the thumbs down.

And not to minimize the ridiculous wheel/tire combo on the one that I posted, but notice the "Super Mario" hood sticker and all the fleur de lis crap all over it. Still trying to figure out the plate.

Did you punch him in the face? Seriously, when I see people like this driving down the road and they Jeep Wave, I give them the thumbs down.

And not to minimize the ridiculous wheel/tire combo on the one that I posted, but notice the "Super Mario" hood sticker and all the fleur de lis crap all over it. Still trying to figure out the plate.

Just about :ROFLMAO: Not many where I live wave anymore...New jeeps that have never seen a speck of mud and a lotta middle aged women or indians driving them. All you ever see is ducks on the dash

That's rough. Seen any with ak-47 silhouette stickers on em yet? I'll see if I can get some pics of the ones around here

Jeep/Stellantis keeps taking the 'Jeep' out of the Wrangler...

PXL_20240616_141732043.jpg

If they keep this up, these Jeep Wranglers (like the one picture here) will just look like every other vehicle on the road...

• Haha
Reactions: Frank M
Jeep/Stellantis keeps taking the 'Jeep' out of the Wrangler...

View attachment 535892

If they keep this up, these Jeep Wranglers (like the one picture here) will just look like every other vehicle on the road...

I don't know if I would say that...

The solid axles front and rear are still there and they are still one of the most capable off road vehicles on the market without modification. IMO they need to release a stripped down no frillsm bare bones electronics version. A throw back if you will, without all the "creature comfort features". They could even make A/C an option.

I don't know if I would say that...

The solid axles front and rear are still there and they are still one of the most capable off road vehicles on the market without modification. IMO they need to release a stripped down no frillsm bare bones electronics version. A throw back if you will, without all the "creature comfort features". They could even make A/C an option.

You missed the purpose of my post... 🦆

• Haha
Reactions: DEValken