The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

There is always that guy who thinks it’s necessary to out engineer the original engineers… cuz I guess folding your windshield down just isn’t good enough?

A82D03AA-3EB7-4B0B-A018-C42C1EED75BA.png

E6F92F14-4A67-4211-8410-C6FD627F6555.png

There is always that guy who thinks it’s necessary to out engineer the original engineers… cuz I guess folding your windshield down just isn’t good enough?

e6f92f14-4a67-4211-8410-c6fd627f6555-png.403110

I'd hate to be in an accident with that.

Those huge hydraulic struts look to be in a convenient spot to provide a free unscheduled frontal lobotomy.

View attachment 403108

View attachment 403110

I think that’s pretty cool. Can’t put down the windshield with the top on.

Note: I would never, never do that to my rig, but I can appreciate the mod.

Yep, been in Japan going on 3 weeks now. Kyushu before, now Okinawa. Tomorrow heading to Tokyo before flying back to 'murica. And nice find with the jeel FB page! That thing is a mess. Its been parked there for years, all though it was been driven last time I was here.

Yep, been in Japan going on 3 weeks now. Kyushu before, now Okinawa. Tomorrow heading to Tokyo before flying back to 'murica. And nice find with the jeel FB page! That thing is a mess. Its been parked there for years, all though it was been driven last time I was here.

I figured Bovino's Jeep couldn't be that hard to find.