The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
@Westtown Willy brought this one to life with what might be one of the most horrible looking TJs (errr... battering rams?) I've ever seen (see below).

With all the unfortunate JKUs, JLUs, and Gladiators, there's absolutely no reason whatsoever that we can't have an "unfortunate TJ of the day" thread. So I'll leave it to @Westtown Willy to kick it off!

I just can't figure out if this one belongs here, in the Brodozer Sighting or Douchebag of the day thread? Is there an unfortunate TJ thread?

Angry Douche 2.jpg
Angry Douche.jpg

I just can't figure out if this one belongs here, in the Brodozer Sighting or Douchebag of the day thread? Is there an unfortunate TJ thread?

View attachment 98515View attachment 98516
I'd like to see someone defend that monstrosity...that does not deserve to be in the 'if that's what you like' category. No one likes that.

I think someone did that to piss off the owner...first time I've ever seen a winch crate instead of a winch plate.

I'd like to see someone defend that monstrosity...that does not deserve to be in the 'if that's what you like' category. No one likes that.

I think someone did that to piss off the owner...first time I've ever seen a winch crate instead of a winch plate.
Thanks @Chris! I made a post in a new thread without even posting!

OTOH, it's sort of sad that we have an "unfortunate TJ of the day" thread...:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I guess that guy really wanted to hide his winch.

Got to love the addition of the diamond plate. Words can't describe the way I feel about diamond plate. I can't stand the sight of that stuff on cars and trucks.
I hate the shit too. The ONLY time I think it is OK, is the factory TJ Rubicon rocker guards, simply because it's factory. I despise it anywhere else, especially the ultra-stupid plastic stuff that does nothing but look lame.

Reactions: reddvltj