The Unofficial Hijack Thread

No self respecting whisky drinker would allow that blended swill to defile their lips.

This is whisky:

best_whiskies_-_the_balvenie_doublewood.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Twopoint
@Starrs, I love your avatar! Every time I see it, it makes me chuckle. The look of anticipation in your pups face is just priceless! Have always had a real soft spot for chocolates, too.

Reactions: Starrs
I was guessing you were busting my balls as I did Kiwis but was slightly confused.
AEV finally approved me to post so hopefully I get lucky. If something doesn’t come along soon I may just go with the Genright highline and store the AEV if one does come along.
The AEV kit is worth waiting for if your wanting to hiline. There’s one for sale out there. Unless it sold already. I can try and find out. I don’t think it has the hood. What is your top dollar?

The AEV kit is worth waiting for if your wanting to hiline. There’s one for sale out there. Unless it sold already. I can try and find out. I don’t think it has the hood. What is your top dollar?

That’s works considering I have the hood. Guess I haven’t thought about a top dollar. I have Pmed people on AEV asking them what stuff sold for to try and give me a going value.

Reactions: Starrs
I was guessing you were busting my balls as I did Kiwis but was slightly confused.
AEV finally approved me to post so hopefully I get lucky. If something doesn’t come along soon I may just go with the Genright highline and store the AEV if one does come along.

Why doesn't genright just sell the whole kit? I'd buy one.

Why doesn't genright just sell the whole kit? I'd buy one.
Genright does sell an entire highline kit, but it’s different than AEVs. AEV doesn’t sell them because the supplier that made the flares took the molds and it doesn’t make sense for them to have new molds made. They want to concentrate on the newer Jeeps. That’s what I was told when I called AEV. I think that answers your question?