There a rubber

TJZanzibar

Hey family

I just realized there a rubber which looks like it doesn't belong there, am I wrong?

20240329_145857.jpg

I think I will do this. Thanks mate.

Be aware, very aware that it is very common to hit the brakes hard, compress the front suspension and then have grease from those grease boots get squirted onto the brake rotor. That will cause a very hard pull to one side and while it fixes itself in short order after a few more stops, I would not want other vehicles beside me at speed when that happens.

Be aware, very aware that it is very common to hit the brakes hard, compress the front suspension and then have grease from those grease boots get squirted onto the brake rotor. That will cause a very hard pull to one side and while it fixes itself in short order after a few more stops, I would not want other vehicles beside me at speed when that happens.

Well. Okay. Tomorrow I will take her to the garage to change it property :)) No need unnecessary bad experience on the road. Thanks mate, cheers.

There an important message.