Things you would buy if money was no problem

Boinked

TJ Expert
I have to say i would buy these tracks just for the hell of it.

Monet.jpg

Pay off any and all outstanding debts first. Then update my house. Then buy new diesel truck. Finally, buy things on my wishlist for the TJ

Reactions: Starrs
Thats one I would get too. One to make me nothing but healthy meals. I also wouldnt stop them from buying my groceries either!

Yep, same here! I cook very healthy (and eat very healthy), but it gets exhausting having to cook all that stuff for myself, as well as constantly trying to come up with meals that taste good, but are also healthy.

A personal chef would be a truly amazing thing!

Lots and lots of cool guitars

And amps to go with them! Actually, I would build a nice building set up so my friends could come over to jam, sound system, couple drum kits, everything mic'd up, oh, and a bar in it too. Of course this building would be next to my fully outfitted garage to work on the Jeep without having to take up space in the "family" garage. And a personal chef would be nice too!

Reactions: Liberated
And amps to go with them! Actually, I would build a nice building set up so my friends could come over to jam, sound system, couple drum kits, everything mic'd up, oh, and a bar in it too. Of course this building would be next to my fully outfitted garage to work on the Jeep without having to take up space in the "family" garage. And a personal chef would be nice too!

Wouldn't that be nice? I'd love that. I'd also have the garage next to it as well!

Reactions: tquig01
Now that I'm retired and my future is secure I really can't think of anything that I simply must have that I don't already have. Except perhaps a diesel pusher motor home. ;)

There comes a time that experiences are much more valuable than stuff, but a nice motor home would let me travel in style while I check off new experiences from my bucket list.

Now that I'm retired and my future is secure I really can't think of anything that I simply must have that I don't already have. Except perhaps a diesel pusher motor home. ;)

There comes a time that experiences are much more valuable than stuff, but a nice motor home would let me travel in style while I check off new experiences from my bucket list.

Your passport up to date? There's something about riding the night train from Bangkok, north to Chaig Mai, backpackers heaven... Another favorite of mine, northern Luzon Philippines, not as easy to navigate destination, once there, you'll never wanna leave. The most southern island, Palawan, El Nido has the most unspoiled dotted islands, truly a kayakers paradise.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
45k worth of snap on tools. That way I know you would miss me when I leave this place. :risas3:
Snap on.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ac_