Those with 8.8 rear ends

Do we know if jeep used the same sway bar for all rear axle applications or did they use different ones for the
Dana 35, Dana 44 and rubicon 44?
Great question!

Here is a picture of a stock Dana 35 one on my 8.8:

IMG-0469.JPG

What is toe set at?

If I did an 8.8 I would use an F150 housing, Explorer brakes, 9" axles and late Torino ends. My issue with 8.8s is lack of selectable lockers and big axles.

Reactions: ac_
What is toe set at?

If I did an 8.8 I would use an F150 housing, Explorer brakes, 9" axles and late Torino ends. My issue with 8.8s is lack of selectable lockers and big axles.

toe is 1/16th, and it has a eaton e-locker with 4:88 gears what more do you want? I mean this is my mall crawler and fishing rig. No rocks for me, if I can help it. Getting too old in my years for that. It is probably more than I need now.

If possible ?! Would you be kind enough to post a pic of where you mounted the cable shift lever please? If you get a chance @TimboSlice

If possible ?! Would you be kind enough to post a pic of where you mounted the cable shift lever please?
If you get a chance @TimboSlice

Have not installed cable yet. I was waiting on new metalcloak control arms that finally came. Here is what I have for now, for what its worth. Will be further along this weekend.

Rear Axle.jpg

Rear Axle2.jpg

Rear Ring Gear Dial.jpg

Reactions: KCsTJ and ac_