Thoughts on 52 Rock Crawler Series Wheels?

Ryan H

Stock 2000 Sahara and looking to put on some new tires and wheels. I'm looking at some 15x8 steel wheels with 3.75 backspacing by Rock Crawler Extreme Steel Wheels. Does anyone have experience with these? Thoughts? Thanks guys!

Reactions: Chris
Stock 2000 Sahara and looking to put on some new tires and wheels. I'm looking at some 15x8 steel wheels with 3.75 backspacing by Rock Crawler Extreme Steel Wheels. Does anyone have experience with these? Thoughts? Thanks guys!

Can you post a link to them? Are they steel or aluminum?

I have ProComp 98s, 15 of them. ProComp makes a quality product. My 98s all balance easy and the finish is still like new after 6 years. If you like the 52s, very similar to the 98s... I'd say get them.

Good wheels! I haven't seen any complaints about them. I think you'll be happy with them.

Those look good and the price is right. Also, with steel it's nice because should you ever need to hammer out a bend it's actually possible as oppose to alloy where then you're pretty much just screwed. I say go for it!

Just noticed... 3.75" backspace, the stock TJ backspace is 5.5" so these rims will move the tires out 1.75". Which might be what you want but might mean you will need new, wider flares too. What tires are you thinking about?

And the ones in the link show a JK 5on5 bolt circle. TJs have 5on4.5...