Thoughts on this tire?

Silver_bulletTJ

I have a 2006 Jeep TJ 6 speed manual.
I was looking at Mickey Thompson Baja boss M/T tires. 35x12.5R15LT.
Was wondering if anyone has these tires and how they hold up to mainly street driving (do they wear fast?). Yes I know they are mainly for off roading, I just like the aggressive look of them.
Or if anyone has a suggestion on a good tire that is aggressive looking, that has a decent life on it, that is that pattern listed above.
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT
I like mine. 3 trips to Moab, ran the Rubicon. Bought another set for the new build.

I don’t drive that many miles on them but they are smooth at 70 mph and I’ve never had them balanced. Can’t speak to road wear.

Reactions: RINC and PNW_LJ
That tread pattern looks a bit like the ProComp MTs. I think the ProComps actually look a little more aggressive. My ProComps have actually lasted really well on road I'd have to check my log for mileage if I even logged it.
Pretty sure the Mickys will give you good results though.

I have a 2006 Jeep TJ 6 speed manual.
I was looking at Mickey Thompson Baja boss M/T tires. 35x12.5R15LT.
Was wondering if anyone has these tires and how they hold up to mainly street driving (do they wear fast?). Yes I know they are mainly for off roading, I just like the aggressive look of them.
Or if anyone has a suggestion on a good tire that is aggressive looking, that has a decent life on it, that is that pattern listed above.
Thank you

The Toyo RT is a good one. It’s a hybrid tire that looks aggressive like an MT, but performs like an AT.

IMG_6244.jpeg