Tires size and seat cloth from pictures

al07

Hi all,

My name is Al and I'm a brand new (and very excited) owner of a 2004 TJ Wrangler Sahara!
This is my first Jeep and I've been reading this forum well before I finally decided to buy my vehicle. So much good info in here, and you guys made me much less scared about doing some of the work myself.

My Wrangler needs some TLC, and I've been looking at images on the internet to figure out how I really want it to come out.
I'm not planning to do very hard core offroading, and I really like the looks of the one in the pictures attached.
Do you know the size of those tires by just looking at that picture? There shouldn't be any lift on that Wrangler, and I think those are Canyon 15" rims. Do they look too big to be 31s?

My second question is about the particular seat cloth in the second image, tan with colored small triangles. Was that any of the standard options for those years or a custom upholstery work? I'm not able to find much info about it.

Thanks,
Al

01111_FAsFCsjuPYz_0Ok0xy_1200x900.jpg

00D0D_3KqxT1Qy8HTz_0CI0pO_1200x900.jpg

Reactions: Head Lice and RINC
Could be 31’s, front does look like it’s lost some uptravel, mind you, this is from looking at a low-res picture on a phone.

Looks like the factory seats have been reupholstered using something close to what the factory “might” have used.

I would argue, even though it’s aftermarket, it matches and compliments the interior well, inline to what the Jeep engineers had in mind and used during the early TJ years.

The bigger question, does the fronts match the rear seat on that Jeep

I thought 31s as well. Ive never seen that fabric before. not in a jeep anyway... reminds me of some very shady establishments from a decade ago...

Hi all,

My name is Al and I'm a brand new (and very excited) owner of a 2004 TJ Wrangler Sahara!
This is my first Jeep and I've been reading this forum well before I finally decided to buy my vehicle. So much good info in here, and you guys made me much less scared about doing some of the work myself.

My Wrangler needs some TLC, and I've been looking at images on the internet to figure out how I really want it to come out.
I'm not planning to do very hard core offroading, and I really like the looks of the one in the pictures attached.
Do you know the size of those tires by just looking at that picture? There shouldn't be any lift on that Wrangler, and I think those are Canyon 15" rims. Do they look too big to be 31s?

My second question is about the particular seat cloth in the second image, tan with colored small triangles. Was that any of the standard options for those years or a custom upholstery work? I'm not able to find much info about it.

Thanks,
Al

View attachment 316751

View attachment 316752
Welcome !
200.gif

Welcome!

Clean looking jeep ya got there.

1. Looks like 31's.
2. Seat design looks familiar... but not 100% sure

I do recall that jeep seats have had some different patterns through the years.

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate them!
The one in the pictures is not mine, it is a super clean 2002 Sport. I really like the looks of it and i was thinking to take it as inspiration.
I especially dig that fabric but I'm unable to find it anywhere. Must be some custom job, who knows... I just think it would look cool in my Sahara which is also black with tan interior

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate them!
The one in the pictures is not mine, it is a super clean 2002 Sport. I really like the looks of it and i was thinking to take it as inspiration.
I especially dig that fabric but I'm unable to find it anywhere. Must be some custom job, who knows... I just think it would look cool in my Sahara which is also black with tan interior
Yea it was done likely done at some custom upholstery shop. Look around for shops in your area and they can prob find it or something similar to upholster your factory seats with.