Alabama TJ Complete Partout(s)

How about the 3 button rocker panel complete with switches and pigtails? Also which seat hardware are you referring to in your list?

Thanks!

Im interested in a passenger front seat belt and the half doors in patriot blue. How much for the half doors?

I do, sorry for taking so long to reply, I went from leasing an empty lot to an actual warehouse. I'm still in the process of setting the warehouse up. Give me sometime to get everything situated. Thank you

PXL_20240313_172324548.jpg

PXL_20240313_172327116.jpg

I have a 2001 TJ

OEM fog lights? I really only need the brackets but will take all of you don’t separate.

1 middle air vent

What is the condition of the dark non-Sahara seats? I’m noodling replacing mine with tears. But I only need the front.

Driver and passenger seat belts and buckle if they retract well.

Congrats on the new baby!

Thank you!

Seatbelts $100, middle air vent are you referring to the interior vents or the tube connecting to the engines air filter box? I will have to check to see if I have fog lights but if I do $50

Thank you!

Seatbelts $100, middle air vent are you referring to the interior vents or the tube connecting to the engines air filter box? I will have to check to see if I have fog lights but if I do $50

1 interior center vent
Fog light brackets
Front and passenger seatbelt
Shipped to 65802

How much for a steering box!?

IMG_7245.jpeg

I need a passenger side seatbelt, just the female side, shipped to 84056

I need shift boot (black) for 2005 6-spd Found few tears in mine when pulled.

Shipped to 65233

I can't tell from the pictures, but do any of them have the slate/dark grey interior? I'm looking for the defrost dash trim (picture for refrence). Ordered one on e-bay that was advertised as slate/dark grey and pictures showed that, however I received a light grey piece.

1711638963686.png