TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean to tell me if i wire all these up i can win a prize?!@?!?!?@?@?@?

I'LL GET TO BE THE BIG BIRD MASCOT AND LIGHTBAR BANDIT OF THE TJ FORUM.
SCORE

IMG_20200608_192610.jpg

There will be bonus points awarded to those who aim their headlights into oncoming traffic and for those who point their lights so there's a blinding reflection off their hood.

Edit: I was also asked to inform you that anyone who has a light pointed at their MAGA and/or Southern flag will automatically be entered into the final round. Chris has requested that they do be lowered to half mast whenever somebody rolls over out of respect to the fallen Jeep.

Well I can tilt the back of my Jeep down and point my headlights at the stars so what do I win?? No lightbars on mine. Well none YET.

Edit: BTW @Chris I'm staying at Castillo de Las Rocas where ever that is.

Poor Zedd, he's just a product of the new "parenting" philosophy where no one is a loser; everyone gets a trophy for just being there; you should always get what you want, regardless of reality; if it don't work, whine about it to your friends; and, of course, piss on the world if they don't agree. We can't really blame him, yet...give him 'till he's 30 or so and see if he has gotten a clue or grown any empathy.
As for going to Moab if Zedd went...NAH!, I'd much rather go hang out there with real folks that have already passed the "not a chump" test. And that's why I'm going! 🤜🤛

Pretty sure @Jerry Bransford has been there before so he will be the oldest, this looks like his red TJ.

View attachment 168588
He’ll still be busy protesting.
Je
Pretty sure @Jerry Bransford has been there before so he will be the oldest, this looks like his red TJ.

View attachment 168588

View attachment 168588
Am thinking I will tie Jerry for the age bracket, if he doesn't show then I may get the honors.

So I have a request my friend wants to join us but he has a JKUR, it’s the anniversary edition of the TJ Rubicon.
And he said he identifies as a stretched TJ LOL what do you all think?
He has a 35’ trailer so he’s my ride. 😁
My father in law will be at "tj fest" with a jku.....

So I have a request my friend wants to join us but he has a JKUR, it’s the anniversary edition of the TJ Rubicon.
We will accept your friend's JKUR long before we accept that angry grill in your profile pic. 😑

2 of my Younger brothers are bringing JK’s and a buddy is bringing his YJ so it’s not an issue with me.

Reactions: Wildman and Alex01
Status
Not open for further replies.