TJ Fest 2021 - Moab (April 24 – May 1, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The KOA there is really nice, that's where we always stay. I like the KOAs because the kids can take off on their bikes & screw around without too much worry.

We went the cabin route too (DELUXE!!!$$!!). We will see you there, the world's sweetest Sahara will be parked out front.
Just went for the upgraded. Looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else.

1605225444923.gif

Hey Guys,

So are the wheeling days Monday through Friday? Trying to figure my travel days and when I need to leave. I saw that event started April 24 which is a Saturday. If anyone has clarification on that it would be helpful.

Thanks
Grant

Hey Guys,

So are the wheeling days Monday through Friday? Trying to figure my travel days and when I need to leave. I saw that event started April 24 which is a Saturday. If anyone has clarification on that it would be helpful.

Thanks
Grant
Guessing people will wheel when they are there. I’ll get there the night of the 24th. I’ll hit something on the 25th.

People who get there on the 23rd likely will hit trails on the 24th.

Guessing people will wheel when they are there. I’ll get there the night of the 24th. I’ll hit something on the 25th.

People who get there on the 23rd likely will hit trails on the 24th.
x2 I also arrive on the 24th and will likely be out on fins the 25th.

Hey Guys,

Thanks
Grant
I will be traveling the weekends because of travel distance. Therefore we won't get there until Sunday evening the 25th, so wheeling days will be mon-fri

We’ve been to Colorado a couple of times but not Utah. We always travel together and that’s not possible with a little TJ, and I would really like to drive it out there. Is anyone driving any distance with more than one passenger and gear? The Moab area looks awesome.
Do you have a receiver that you could put a rack in? I've used one for camping gear, but never had more than one passenger in my LJ so space wasn't an issue.

Not sure who's coming with me, but I'll be driving mine (from Illinois), probably spend the night in Denver.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Status
Not open for further replies.