Utah TJ Fest 2022 - Bonfire and Cookout (must RSVP for food!)

Just waking up, my cabin at the KOA is available for the cookout if someone else hasn't offered. Should have a grill and fire pit plus we have a kitchen, I'll double check that.

@Mrs.Apparition can determine what we can provide.

Last edited:
Just waking up, my cabin at the KOA is available for the cookout if someone else hasn't offered. Should have a grill and fire pit plus we have a kitchen, I'll double check that.

@Mrs.Apparition can determine what we can provide.
Confirmed this is what I reserved. Bring chairs.

Relax on your own patio and take in the views, complete with fire ring and propane grill.

Last edited:
Tox - I and my crew won’t get in until Sunday evening, likely not soon enough to join for the cookout. But if we get in and settled soon enough I may stop by to say hello if that’s cool.

Thanks for hosting, Ryan. Looking forward to seeing all you dudes at some point.

Tox - I and my crew won’t get in until Sunday evening, likely not soon enough to join for the cookout. But if we get in and settled soon enough I may stop by to say hello if that’s cool.

Thanks for hosting, Ryan. Looking forward to seeing all you dudes at some point.

I'm thinking that this will be just a chill hangout and opportunity for people to meet and get connected. So if you'd rather go straight to bed or drop in for a minute on the way to your campsite that's cool with me.

5:00 Dinner at Jax on Tuesday sounds like it'll be the real social hour.

@Apparition and @Mrs.Apparition let me know if you'd like a chedderwurst or brat. Not sure if you have them out your way, but they're coming from Trig's Smokehouse.

My wife and I are in for chedderwurst. I have 2 or 3 roasting sticks I can bring and a case of Pepsi
Adding you to the list now!

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnumV8
XH0CoHU.gif