TJ Fest Dinner (Sunday, April 25th)

Depends on the skills of the moderator. Some of us have been known to edit even the quoted post.
I've been know to fix a quoted spelling error or two...so guilty. But it doesn't change the original post.

As a test I edited my post and in the right hand lower corner it gives a "Last Edited" time or date. Not all posts do.

Last edited:
Date: Sunday, April 25th 2021

Details:
I'm planning a group dinner for everyone attending the TJ Fest 2021 wheeling event. The dinner will be held on Sunday, April 25th at 5 PM at Zax in downtown Moab.
Zax is located at:

96 S Main St
Moab, UT 84532
If you plan on attending this dinner, please chime in on this thread so I can keep a head count and let me know how many people (i.e. family members) you are bringing with you.
I’ll be there @Chris flying solo

Reactions: Chris
Definitely be careful in Utah, their limit is 0.05.
Ha good to know I'm kinda kidding, definitely not trying to get plastered and make a fool of myself. Plus I need to get up early the next day to meet at a trail...

I used to drink Double IPAs but stopped since I realized it was iffy to drink just 2 and then drive home lol. Now I'm happy with a lower ABV so I can drink with food and not get messed up

Ha good to know I'm kinda kidding, definitely not trying to get plastered and make a fool of myself. Plus I need to get up early the next day to meet at a trail...

It’s just a good thing to know :) I agree, I’d love to enjoy a beer or two - but want to be sharp to wheel daily.

I used to drink Double IPAs but stopped since I realized it was iffy to drink just 2 and then drive home lol. Now I'm happy with a lower ABV so I can drink with food and not get messed up
Lets see--how many Jack Daniels does that equal :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been moving to the lighter domestics myself. Lower calorie and alcohol content and dip my toes into the IPA world for one every few times out.

Reactions: lBasket