Arizona TJ parts to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don99SaharaInAZ

Price
I have a full factory hard top and doors all the glass is good Windows roll up and down easy, rear Windows are tinted, wiper works and the tail gate piston's are solid. Looking to trade for a TJ soft top with all the hardware and the half doors or full soft doors. Exterior of mine is Black top and factory Black paint inside is the Sahara tan/Spice Color. Pics available, I'm in Phoenix AZ and willing to travel a little ways to make the swap.
Also have a SmittyBuilt front bumper called SmittyBuilt SRC front grille guard, textured black finish, excellent condition, no damage scrapes or dents, lists at ExtremeTerrain for $301.99 States will fit 1987 to 2006, currently on my 1999 TJ. I'd be willing to sell for $200 or better still I'd prefer to swap it for the factory OEM front bumper with the end extensions and preferably the two center bumper guards/pads. Again, I'm in Phoenix AZ but I'd be willing to travel to say Tucson or approximate 100 miles or so to the surrounding areas to make the swap.

Thanks. I just hope someone takes advantage of it. I'd be very very very ☺ if I could find someone with the half doors in black from the Factory and the soft top I don't really care of the top is Black or spice as long as it's in decent shape and has all the bows and door surrounds. The front bumper is probably gonna be easy to trade. I have a few people I've already spoken to. If you know of anyone with a soft top that they would like to trade for the hard top please let me know. Thanks. Be safe. Keep the shiny side up !!

Thanks. I just hope someone takes advantage of it. I'd be very very very ☺ if I could find someone with the half doors in black from the Factory and the soft top I don't really care of the top is Black or spice as long as it's in decent shape and has all the bows and door surrounds. The front bumper is probably gonna be easy to trade. I have a few people I've already spoken to. If you know of anyone with a soft top that they would like to trade for the hard top please let me know. Thanks. Be safe. Keep the shiny side up !!
Will do though my shiny side isint to shiny rn 🤣. It’s a shame you weren’t here about a month ago, I paid 1k for a hard top (in decent condition) and junked my fair condition soft top and OEM fame.🙁

I have half doors, tan uppers and tan soft top. Good shape. Window is only a year old and the other one is factory but have a brand new replacement for it. Not sure if you'd be interested since im chili pepper red, but im in phoenix. Jeep is always garaged.

E25BA688-33C2-4E3F-9038-58E9E64D1C6A.jpeg

7CCDBDA9-E660-4166-9567-A3AB26E3FA77.jpeg

3966853C-E5BD-4F59-AA7A-40785C85B7F7.jpeg

Reactions: Jamison C
Thanks for the reply. I was speaking with several friends today and all said the same thing. Whatever you do DO NOT get rid of your factory hardtop. They sell for over 1000 dollars and in the summer months you will be sorry you don't have it. Thinking about it they are right. So I'm very very sorry. But I. Keeping my hardtop. I'm now looking for a soft top either bowless or the Factory soft top with the bows. I'm really sorry. Don't mean to seem like im playing games. If you had gotten me before I went out this morning and spoke with those people I would Definately have traded you. If you decide you want to sell that top or know someone who has one for sale please let me know. Thanks.

Anyone know where I can find a set of front and rear sahara fender extensions?? Don't care about the color I'll paint. Mine are black now. 99 Sahara all black. Need the front and rear extensions plus the 2 extensions that go behind the fender flare on the side under the door. Can't find the 4.25 inch aftermarket anywhere. Anyone know of any ?? Thanks.

Thanks I looked the listing up. They actually look like their in the same shape mine are in now. I am trying to find newer ones either unpainted or painted but not sun burned. I have the feeling I'm gonna end up having to pay for mine to be sanded down and repainted from the bottom up. Thanks.

Thanks I looked the listing up. They actually look like their in the same shape mine are in now. I am trying to find newer ones either unpainted or painted but not sun burned. I have the feeling I'm gonna end up having to pay for mine to be sanded down and repainted from the bottom up. Thanks.
Yeah I would just have the shop do it, wouldn’t be hard for how pliable they are.

I have the rocker molds if you’re interested. I don’t have the rails to mount them though.
D09ECC28-9382-491F-A0E7-F9020B8DC0F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Crust
If you wind up painting them there’s a good thread here https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/best-paint-for-fender-flares.34122/
I wound up doing duplicolor bedliner and love it, but SEM black is also a popular OEM style choice. It’s a really easy job.You Can do it in your driveway in an afternoon. Highly recommend. It makes the Jeep look sooooo much better, and for under 100 bucks, it’s kinda a no brainer.

Anyone know where I can find a set of front and rear sahara fender extensions?? Don't care about the color I'll paint. Mine are black now. 99 Sahara all black. Need the front and rear extensions plus the 2 extensions that go behind the fender flare on the side under the door. Can't find the 4.25 inch aftermarket anywhere. Anyone know of any ?? Thanks.
I have green Sahara rocker covers

Status
Not open for further replies.