TJ's handling

Disconnecting the front antiswaybar doesn't give any greater useful articulation than the Antirock gives. Going on a difficult trail on two different similar Jeeps except one being equipped with an Antirock and the other just having a completely disconnected factory antiswaybar would quickly let you feel the differences between them. With the Antirock you'll get stability but with the front antiswaybar being completely disconnected, you'll get a loosey-goosey unstable Jeep... the more difficult the trail, the worse it gets when the front antiswaybar is disconnected.

And don't for an instant believe some of the misguided rumors that claim the Jeep will sway excessively with an Antirock... they just don't know what they're talking about. With good shocks, as opposed to worn out or overly soft shocks, the Jeep will still handle well. I regularly drive my TJ on very tight-twisty mountain roads while towing my pop-up tent trailer. My Antirock is permanently set to its loosest most flexible setting. My TJ still handles well on those mountain roads, so much so that I'm not wishing for my BMW 330ci on those roads instead.

Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford