TJs in beautiful places

McKinstry Peak at 8000’ and McKinstry Lake at about 7000’ in the Sierras West :rolleyes: of Lake Tahoe
7148026C-93CE-49B9-85C1-ED8AB8813BB9.jpeg
661CAC5F-0E83-4861-B753-906C133A1835.jpeg
E8CC4A9F-4669-47AC-8BEA-DFC21F73318C.jpeg

Last edited:
My "new" 1997 Jeep. It's a work in progress. It goes to the paint shop on Monday for a week stay to get repainted. The clear coat is coming off various body panels, and since we are out in the sticks I got a good deal fro a local paint and body shop. The Jeep is a work in progress, but the cabin is almost completely finished after working up here for about 6 years on the weekends. This picture is in the driveway at our cabin adjacent to Little River Canyon National Preserve and thousands of acres of Alabama Forever Wild Lands. The view is looking east into the North Georgia Mountains.

50035699051_99aa0be6b0_h.jpg

My "new" 1997 Jeep. It's a work in progress. It goes to the paint shop on Monday for a week stay to get repainted. The clear coat is coming off various body panels, and since we are out in the sticks I got a good deal fro a local paint and body shop. The Jeep is a work in progress, but the cabin is almost completely finished after working up here for about 6 years on the weekends. This picture is in the driveway at our cabin adjacent to Little River Canyon National Preserve and thousands of acres of Alabama Forever Wild Lands. The view is looking east into the North Georgia Mountains.

View attachment 174084
Little River Canyon and surrounding area is one my favorite places to visit.

Reactions: John Cooper
Little River Canyon and surrounding area is one my favorite places to visit.

I'll be in your neck of the woods next week. I have to travel to Mobile on business and I will be visiting Washington County. We have a plant down there.

We first started looking for a place in Western N.C. but it was just too far away from our home in Birmingham. Then North Georgia and then we remembered Little River and Lookout Mountain. We were fortunate to get our land when you could still get some good deals.

I just joined the Drop Top 7 Slots club out of Gadsden. Looking forward to going on some trail rides with those guys.

I'll be in your neck of the woods next week. I have to travel to Mobile on business and I will be visiting Washington County. We have a plant down there.

We first started looking for a place in Western N.C. but it was just too far away from our home in Birmingham. Then North Georgia and then we remembered Little River and Lookout Mountain. We were fortunate to get our land when you could still get some good deals.

I just joined the Drop Top 7 Slots club out of Gadsden. Looking forward to going on some trail rides with those guys.

That’s awesome. The wife talk about retiring up that way one day,lol we still got 15 years to go. What plant are you visiting ? I work at the Paper Mill in Jackson.

Reactions: John Cooper

We were just out riding around today, went up DeSoto falls and then road around back over to Sand Mountain where we live.