Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Tool "The Pot" Best Song Ever

suicideking

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I'm not going to get into what's best, but one of my favorites is Part of Me. Love that song.

If you haven't seen them live, highly recommended. Best venue I saw them at was the Wiltern in LA. Nice small venue. Guess it's been a while because that was the Lateralus tour.

Reactions: RINC

Ramona Wrangler

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
279511256_5367719443279478_5131052236264417403_n.jpeg

Reactions: matkal

nappy1515

Supporting Member
I got hooked on Tool when they did the "No Quarter" cover....
I saw them when they came through St. Louis in 2016, probably one of the best shows I've ever seen. Between the light show and the hypnotic main riff of that song, I forgot what planet I was on..........the booze probably helped.

Last edited:

Akitadog

Willy's Edition
Supporting Member
Damn! my "Salival" Cd has gone up in price! There getting upwards $150 or more for them....
I bought mine when they first came out, for a lot lot lot cheaper...lol

• Wow
Reactions: suicideking

suicideking

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Damn! my "Salival" Cd has gone up in price! There getting upwards $150 or more for them....
I bought mine when they first came out, for a lot lot lot cheaper...lol

Wow! Wish I would've kept the cover. When I was moving a few years ago I kept all my CD's and threw out their cases. I would definitely sell mine if I could get close to that.

Reactions: BlueC