Tourist sub taking groups to look at Titanic wreckage goes missing

Haven't been seeing much on the story lately, so went looking for updates. While I didn't find any, I did find this, which is a really interesting read.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/08/titan-submersible-implosion-warnings

EXTREMELY interesting. Has a lot of tech detail I wasn't aware of. All I can say after reading it is "FUCK ME!". The guy's name, "Rush" says it all. An old sea dog I once knew loved to say "The sea lies in wait for the unwary. She stalks the reckless." As the guy in the article said, “When something goes wrong, it goes wrong very fast.” Like the guy who was instantly decapitated on deck by a winch line that broke - that got around like wildfire, we ALL were discussing it.

EXTREMELY interesting. Has a lot of tech detail I wasn't aware of. All I can say after reading it is "FUCK ME!". The guy's name, "Rush" says it all. An old sea dog I once knew loved to say "The sea lies in wait for the unwary. She stalks the reckless." As the guy in the article said, “When something goes wrong, it goes wrong very fast.” Like the guy who was instantly decapitated on deck by a winch line that broke - that got around like wildfire, we ALL were discussing it.

All but one.

• Sad
Reactions: Zorba