Trail finds

If any of y’all follow NASCAR, you may know that Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a race car graveyard out in the woods on some of his property. Some are his, some are donated by competitors. Some are older, some newer. Just dumped off a flatbed in the woods.

Some of these pictures remind me of that.

If I had property like that, I wouldn’t mind doing something like that with old classics.

• Haha
Reactions: Airjunky
I've been on the Ranch 37 years. The car looked like that back then. There is an old sawmill sight and camp just down the road a short distance that was operating in the 1950s. A lot of big old Redwood stumps and redwood trees growing out of them.

Reactions: DrDmoney
Was on my quad when the ground was frozen, no snow. Stopped for a leak, and that warm stream melted out a very nice Gerber folder. It has a blackish handle and was the same color as the ground. Someone lost that little traveler . . . . I lost and found it twice. At the moment, it's still in my possession . . . :giggle:

Looks like a 1941 Ford Coupe

Edit: looks like I’m late to the game
It's actually a '41 Ford Tudor Sedan (And yes, that's spelled correctly. ;)) Now there's a project! The poor '41's never receive the love the '39s and '40s do.
1941 Ford Tudor[1].jpg

It's actually a '41 Ford Tudor Sedan (And yes, that's spelled correctly. ;)) Now there's a project! The poor '41's never receive the love the '39s and '40s do.View attachment 136541
Wow! Thank you for the picture @Squatch. I've looked at that old car for years and wondered what it looked like. Now I know!

Reactions: Squatch