Trying to visualize tire to wheel ratios

Tray Burge

TJ Addict
If you have any of these, would you please post a picture and your sizes, I'm about to buy wheels & tires and need some help visualizing these sizes together?
17" on 31" tires,
18" on 32" tires or
19" on 33" tires or
any combination there of, just make sure to say what the wheels and tires sizes are, please. (width doesn't matter)
I really appreciate the help in advance.
Tray

Tirerack.com has some utility like that, it is approximate though and only shows oem size tires.

Thanks, but that only gives you sizing charts. No images of exact wheels with specific tires sizes shown together.
This will give you some degree of a visual:

https://tiresize.com/converter/

However, I would say that for the 17" on 31" tire size, you could look at a stock JK (not Rubicon) since they run 17" wheels and come with 31"s.

Reactions: Tray Burge
You'll need an angry bird grille to go along with that setup ;)
Actually, the 20" x 33" look pretty good based on that chart, of course with rubber and wheel may look like, huh?! You can keep the angry turd grill though, haha

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
You'll find all kinds of images of JK's on large low profile tires, but not much for TJ's. I've got to ask, why own a TJ? would a Miata or Z roadster fit the bill for what you like?
Not a fanboy of the popular balloon look, I want more wheel than tire ratio. My Jeep is a pavement pounder only and I already have a muscle truck with low profile tires, these aint low profile.