Two questions

Mik

Supporting Member
I forgot the rules… Do Gladiators get a wave? It’s tough head on sometimes. hey brother, wave, then you realize it has a bed.

Also, if I keep my TJ but then buy the new bronco am I a traitor? I don’t talk about it around my jeep as she may hear and break something for fun as punishment.

I wait till Gladiators wave first because some of them don't actually realize they're driving a Jeep, JKs and JLs are mostly driven by women up here and they usually always wave so "good morning ladies"
I stll wave at jeeps when driving the F250, it's usually just discretely where they wont notice 😁

Last edited:
I forgot the rules… Do Gladiators get a wave? It’s tough head on sometimes. hey brother, wave, then you realize it has a bed.

Also, if I keep my TJ but then buy the new bronco am I a traitor? I don’t talk about it around my jeep as she may hear and break something for fun as punishment.
1. Yes
2. No

Lol

I don’t wave just because your in a Jeep. But, that’s just me. Nice Jeep’s yes, but that applies to all rides.

I hope I’m not considered a traitor, as I am going to look at a bronco this morning.
Yes, you are a traitor.

But, I’ve always loved your avatar…

🙂

• Haha
Reactions: Mik and 1o1proof
Being from the south, I’m pretty used to waving discretely at pretty much everybody, even pedestrians. It’s just a way of saying, “Hey, Bubba! I see you.” & keeping everybody safe. If they wave back they know you’re there & they see you.
As far as other Jeeps, I will dispense a Jeep wave unless it’s some ridiculous mall crawling “art Jeep” with pink lights, extremely angry grille, stupid vanity plates & 22” wheels. ☺️

There are also the median rules which are never clear. 1 lane roads are easy but put a grassy knoll in between there should be a certain distance where the wave isn’t required or on a highway going 81 mph. Also I may be the only one but when I see a jk or JL in front of me I always want to pass it showing who is boss.

200.gif

Just kidding, you do you. Wave to whoever you want. I’d take a new bronco in a heartbeat.

newer jeep waves first. this is my motto, saves me a lot of waving around 4 door anything..

Being from the south, I’m pretty used to waving discretely at pretty much everybody, even pedestrians.
I'm from the mid-atlantic region - DC, Philly, NYC. We wave at each other ALL the time, but it's a different wave - middle finger with one hand and the horn with the other.

I'm from the mid-atlantic region - DC, Philly, NYC. We wave at each other ALL the time, but it's a different wave - middle finger with one hand and the horn with the other.

Yeah pretty much. The Jeeps get a friendly wave though.

Awesome… I’m from MD and know that very well

I’m sure all of us that had rental cars kept waving at other jeeps by accident as well as a habit.

Also, winter is coming soon…time for frozen faces and burnt feet season.

I just found out you guys had 2wd JK,s in US so you shouldn't be waving at anything newer than a TJ else they might Duck you in a carpark or worse still follow you home to ask you if you have found an Easter Egg! lol

Aussie drivers wave at all other approaching drivers on country roads, its like there is nobody else driving on the road?

I just found out you guys had 2wd JK,s in US so you shouldn't be waving at anything newer than a TJ else they might Duck you in a carpark or worse still follow you home to ask you if you have found an Easter Egg! lol
There’s also 2wd 4Runners here - wtf!