SOLD UCF aluminum skid 97-02 for the cost of shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Price
Shipping and no I will not quote it
I gave this away once to a nice feller but managed to dick him around long enough because I couldn't get it removed that he opted for another solution. So, again, this is going to anyone who wants to USE it for the cost of shipping. I can't make you not take it and post it up for sale locally for a tidy profit, but you'll be an asshole if you do.

Free skid plate.PNG

I gave this away once to a nice feller but managed to dick him around long enough because I couldn't get it removed that he opted for another solution. So, again, this is going to anyone who wants to USE it for the cost of shipping. I can't make you not take it and post it up for sale locally for a tidy profit, but you'll be an asshole if you do.

View attachment 175546
I can pick it up this morning if it's still available. I'm local and I would use it, not sell it. Thanks!

I wouldn’t say I was “fucked over”, I ended up upgrading the full undercarriage so my gift was simply re-gifted by the original gift giver. Glad it is going to a good home and I appreciated the nice gesture from @Mr. Blaine regardless.
I didn't get done what I promised in a timely manner.

If you wanna give it away for the shipping price, let me know... I'll drive the couple hours up to Vienna and take it of your hands lol
My hunch says that you could offer Blaine full retail price and he'll still give it away for free to @sjalkian. I'd consider it gone...

Reactions: zebra12
Status
Not open for further replies.