Ultimate Adventure 2022

I was watching Dave Chapell’s channel and he had to crawl under his little YJ he built for UA 2022. Check out the uptravel!

View attachment 384363

I noticed the same thing from a different angle earlier in the series but the uptravel didn't look nearly this bad ^^^! I kinda wonder if Dave was parked off camber during this trail fix scene?

Last trip to Windrock we dropped in to trail 39, aka Cadillac Hill and it started pouring rain. I'll get it next time.

Been there - decided to live to fight another day. The "gatekeeper" for 39 is particularly rough when it's wet. The bad part is that first climb after crossing the creek isn't even close to what lies ahead!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brianj5600
Last trip to Windrock we dropped in to trail 39, aka Cadillac Hill and it started pouring rain. I'll get it next time.

This past fall when we made it to Windrock it was particularly dry on the trails. I'm talking DRY, as in if you aren't leading the pack then you're struggling to breathe because of the fine dust that hangs in the air. Everybody in my group was thinking "This is our year to tackle Cadillac Hill." We opted to save it for Saturday (our last day). Then my buddy broke his Detroit locker on Walden's Ridge (trail 75) on Friday and his trip was done. He was the one that was looking forward the most to Cadillac Hill so we decided to skip it, on his behalf, and take on trail 21 instead. That's a really fun one also if you've never given it a try! And Cadillac Hill lives on in infamy...