Ultimate Adventure 2022

@NashvilleTJ

Jeff, I was looking at the dirty dozen list to see what all I was watching and I skimmed yours. I thought you had a 14 bolt and Kings?

• City/State: Brentwood, Tennessee
  • Engine: 6.4-liter 392 Hemi V-8
  • Transmission: 545RFE five-speed auto
  • T-case(s): Atlas four-speed (5.44:1 low)
  • Front Axle: Dynatrac HP ProRock 60; 5.38s, ARB air locker
  • Rear Axle: Dynatrac HP ProRock 60; 5.38s, ARB air locker
  • Front Suspension: Custom three-link, 14-inch Fox coil-overs
  • Rear Suspension: Custom triangulated four-link, 14-inch Fox coil-overs
  • Tire/Wheels: 39x14.50R17 BFG Krawler TA KX on 17x10 SypderLock Beadlocks
  • Winch: Warn Zeon 10S
  • How long have you owned this vehicle: 17 years (purchased new in 2005)
  • How long have you been 'wheeling: 30-plus years

Good eye, Ryan. That application was from a few years ago, before I did the 14 bolt. And I do run Kings - no idea why I wrote Fox. Dammit! That’s probably the reason I didn’t make the final cut!

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Good eye, Ryan. That application was from a few years ago, before I did the 14 bolt. And I do run Kings - no idea why I wrote Fox. Dammit! That’s probably the reason I didn’t make the final cut!

Probably, better correct it for next year. I’d like to see you in it.

The one guy in the video who celebrated his anniversary said it was his ninth time trying so she’d understand why he wasn’t home for it.

Reactions: SvtLdr
Probably, better correct it for next year. I’d like to see you in it.

The one guy in the video who celebrated his anniversary said it was his ninth time trying so she’d understand why he wasn’t home for it.

I think he also said he made the dirty dozen back in ‘17 or ‘19. So yeah, I’ll keep at it. Maybe an angry grill next time.

It doesn't do much for my confidence after seeing those guys struggle on Cadillac Hill at Windrock. We've taken a hard look at that trail the last two years we've visited the park. Just haven't been the right conditions to tackle it.

I was watching Dave Chapell’s channel and he had to crawl under his little YJ he built for UA 2022. Check out the uptravel!

58CA0BE0-EAF3-41FC-955E-113035544C70.jpeg

• Wow
"I got fried catfish should have bought oil." - Dave Chappelle

That was the best line out of all the UA22 footage.

Also, nobody wheeling leaf springs in the south ever worried about up travel, they were too busy drinking Busch Lights while pinging off the rev limiter.

Episode #5 was a let down. Cool, cool,cool, cool, then nothing! :cautious:

It doesn't do much for my confidence after seeing those guys struggle on Cadillac Hill at Windrock. We've taken a hard look at that trail the last two years we've visited the park. Just haven't been the right conditions to tackle it.

Last trip to Windrock we dropped in to trail 39, aka Cadillac Hill and it started pouring rain. I'll get it next time.

Reactions: SvtLdr