Under Cover Fab Contact

I purchased my UCF skids about a year ago and never noticed a delay or lack of communication. That certainly wasn't the case with Savvy at the time.

A quick update- I finally got an email back from the undercoverfab@gmail account. Matthew said they were working hard to finish the skids- over 3 weeks after I ordered them. The skids were listed as "in stock" when I ordered.

I get that there are labor issues, standard small business problems, etc but delays like that are just not reasonable. I had to cancel my order as I was driving from the lower 48 to Alaska and wanted to avoid shipping costs by driving them up instead. You'd think that ordering 3 weeks ahead of time for an "in stock" item would be sufficent, but I suppose not. I sent the cancel order about 2 weeks ago and have not received a response or a refund. I will wait another week before I escalate the issue to my bank.

A quick update- I finally got an email back from the undercoverfab@gmail account. Matthew said they were working hard to finish the skids- over 3 weeks after I ordered them. The skids were listed as "in stock" when I ordered.

I get that there are labor issues, standard small business problems, etc but delays like that are just not reasonable. I had to cancel my order as I was driving from the lower 48 to Alaska and wanted to avoid shipping costs by driving them up instead. You'd think that ordering 3 weeks ahead of time for an "in stock" item would be sufficent, but I suppose not. I sent the cancel order about 2 weeks ago and have not received a response or a refund. I will wait another week before I escalate the issue to my bank.

FWIW, I’ve been waiting for my Savvy engine skid since February. You’re not alone.

• Wow
Reactions: RINC