Unfortunate YJ of the day thread

Trailrated TJ

Since I don't believe the thread yet exists, I believe this wild YJ warranted a new thread...

Unfortunate YJ.png

Right? Just joined a new gym in Gurnee, IL. Might be seeing this one on a semi-regular basis. The funny thing is that we have the same SmittyBuilt cargo net. (You can kind of see it in my side-view mirror lol).

You should strike up a conversation with the guy who owns that thing and find out what the hell he was thinking (in a polite way of course). I'd ask him what the inspiration for his "build" is ;)

Haha, in to see what folks find. CJ thread next, then Willys? Haha. I sure do hope they get rarer and rarer, as we go down in generation. Hopefully by the Willys thread we will have one pink one (I have seen it) and we’ll be done. BTW, I think the pink one I saw got painted back to original, LOL.

Reactions: Trailrated TJ
*Disclaimer: I've grown to completely accept the YJ. In fact, one could be my next Jeep. I like 'em WAY better than the JK or the JL...
Yes. So much yes. I could be happy in a YJ if everybody around me just started driving like rational human beings. Until that day, airbags. And I don't mean the things you put in your suspension.