Unidentifiable control arms

BabaBlackJeep

Does anyone know how to Identify a lift brand/maker? I am trying to figure out what brand of control arms I have to get replacement bushing for them. I have cleaned off several of the arms themselves and can’t find any markings and I can’t find any online that look like these. They look like a shock and don’t look adjustable. If you have any suggestions besides replacing the arms I am all ears. Thanks

763E3877-3732-44C1-BAFA-E0213597B6D4.jpeg

1FDBEF6E-12FA-48BE-9F81-F5EE597B942B.jpeg

They aren't adjustable and they also look like they don't provide for much (if any) misalignment.

Looks like a low quality, poor quality budget lift. Not trying to be negative of course, just trying to be honest.

Maybe look for part numbers on the springs?

They aren't adjustable and they also look like they don't provide for much (if any) misalignment.

Looks like a low quality, poor quality budget lift. Not trying to be negative of course, just trying to be honest.

Maybe look for part numbers on the springs?
Wouldn’t be surprised knowing the dealership I got this from 7+ years ago. I will take another look I briefly glanced but they are pretty rusted.

Yea there are zerks in the middle. I also just checked out eBay and found teraflex arms that look identical to what I have, thanks fellas! I never would have thought it was teraflex.

Reactions: Squatch