Upgrades to My 05

parkclay

Supporting Member
This is my 1st post. I have been lurking and reading for awhile now.
Jeep is a 2005 TJ Sport I bought it 2 and 1/2 years ago and have been slowly upgrading it.
I have a HP Dana 30 in the front with an Iron Rock Off Road Truss and sleeves. I bought it for $425 with the ARB locker, 4.56s, and upgraded axles.
I put the truss and sleeves in/on. It had leafs before.
I added 35s and adjustable control arms front and back top and bottom.
It had INSANE bump steer when I first got it and minor death wobble.
I have replaced everything in the front and rear end(s) gears, axles, and locker in the rear. Both the bump steer and wobble are gone.
I am currently looking at new short arms Savvy or Currie and Savvy springs, not sure if I will do 3 inch or 4.
I bent the steering last winter wheeling it and replaced it with the IRO high steer kit.
I also put Fox shocks and stabilizer on as well.

I am adding new skid plates to everything, I have replaced the factory transfer case skid and will do the rear bumper, fuel tank and steering box skid one day next week. I have an engine skid on order. I took the transfer case drop out when I installed the SYE and skid.
I have also added longer brake lines and upgraded all the brakes, Drilled and slotted rotors on the front.
I have new sliders to install once the weather warms up.
It had unknown springs, 4 inch, when I bought it. I have installed 3" for now just to see how it would work with the new fenders.
It's coming along.
Clay
Jeep 1.jpeg
Jeep 2.jpeg
Jeep 3.jpeg
Jeep 4.jpeg
Jeep 5.jpeg
Jeep 6.jpeg
Jeep 12-30-21.jpeg

Welcome from down south. Nice lookin rig! (y) Did I miss your plan to swap out the nerf bars?

EDIT: I see that I did. What brands you looking at?