Used Warn winch, vs new Warn VR winch, vs new Chinese winch

So I was about to buy it and then came across a 9.5ti that was brand new never been used still all in original packaging for $700. It did not have synthetic rope but I figured I can get that down the road and still come out just as cheap and have one that has never been used, so there was not a chance that it was used incorrectly. It is all installed and works great. If anyone in Southern CA wants me to pass on the contact info of the gentleman who is selling the other 9.5ti winch, just PM me since it still a fantastic deal.

Reactions: mikespine
So I was about to buy it and then came across a 9.5ti that was brand new never been used still all in original packaging for $700. It did not have synthetic rope but I figured I can get that down the road and still come out just as cheap and have one that has never been used, so there was not a chance that it was used incorrectly. It is all installed and works great. If anyone in Southern CA wants me to pass on the contact info of the gentleman who is selling the other 9.5ti winch, just PM me since it still a fantastic deal.
I think @mrblaine wanted that info?