Vanity Plates

I get the grey man view... used to be that way myself. I guess my view has modified. Here's mine - also my Ham Radio call...

N2JPZ.jpg

Reactions: Elliott and Chris
Chris is slightly wrong. I also hate mud and RAIN! That is why I live on the east side of the Cascades. Although the that sure as hell has not helped in the last couple of years!!!!

It rains a lot over there now?

My aunt just moved to Sisters, in her words to "get away from all the rain in the Willamette Valley".

It rains a lot over there now?

My aunt just moved to Sisters, in her words to "get away from all the rain in the Willamette Valley".

Well I arrived in Brookings Tuesday night and have yet to see the sun. I hope it shows up soon.

Well I arrived in Brookings Tuesday night and have yet to see the sun. I hope it shows up soon.

I don't know how the weather is down there. If it's like the Willamette Valley at all, you won't see the sun until March, LOL!

Kidding of course, but so far I don't think I've seen the sun for several weeks now.

Just clouds and rain for the last 5 days.

Holy cow... Look at this:
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 7.31.15 PM.png

Now here's Salem, Oregon where I live:
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 7.31.49 PM.png

Apparently Brooking's gets a crap ton more rainfall than Salem does, which is crazy. I thought it rained alllllll the time up here (sure seems like it)!

All is well with the world this morning, the Sun is showing itself and the movers showed up. Be nice to get out of the Motel tonight.

Reactions: Chris