Vibrations after new clutch...trans mount? Ideas/recs?

mountaintop56

Hey all,

I'm driving an 06 LJ (6speed manual 4.0L engine). No lift or any mods on the car, it's my daily drive.

My clutch was almost entirely out, so just got it replaced. I used the LUK clutch kit off of rock auto based on positive reviews. Right after picking it up, I noticed that it vibrated pretty dramatically at higher speeds (50mph and above). Came to the conclusion that it was probably the transmission mount, so ordered off of rock auto again, and now it ALSO vibrates at idle, but the vibrations at high speeds went down a little. The trans mount definitely needed to be replaced, the rubber was completely split apart when they took it out. I bought both the anchor trans mount and the marmon ride control trans mount. I've heard mixed reviews about both. Tried the marmon, going to try the anchor next to see if it makes a difference.

I've heard OEM Mopar trans mount is the way to go, but the Mopar site doesn't have it available.

SO my questions are:

-any ideas on if it could be anything other than the trans mount? Could it be an issue with the clutch installation?

-Recs on Trans mounts? Seems like everyone talks about M.O.R.E and brown dog, but they only make motor mounts, not trans mounts.

-Where do you get Mopar parts that aren't being produced anymore?

Thanks!