Vintage Style Decal Ideas

I’m interested in the look of the old CJs but call me what you like I’m not willing to deal with a CJs ride so I’d like some retro decal ideas that might go well with my Jeeps yella I’ve got ideas in mind like the old renegade decals but there’s so many that I’m lookin to see what others have to say.

IMG_0685.jpeg

Well this thread started a little quiet, let me see if I can assist. Check out the CJ factory decals available and then see about having someone mimic a style you like?

IMG_1105.jpeg

Reactions: Fulton_Hogan
I’m interested in the look of the old CJs but call me what you like I’m not willing to deal with a CJs ride so I’d like some retro decal ideas that might go well with my Jeeps yella I’ve got ideas in mind like the old renegade decals but there’s so many that I’m lookin to see what others have to say.

View attachment 499408

@Mike Z has this-

22EBE778-DBA8-4D4A-8DD3-6D8BD79C1812.png

This is actually something I have been mulling over for about 2 years. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes old-school designs.

I mocked up something last year or so, but in the last two weeks I finally printed it out to tape on the body for a test fit. I liked it, so I asked a custom vinyl guy for a quote. Now I'm mulling that cost.

Tax return is inbound, so I may just do it.

This is actually something I have been mulling over for about 2 years. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes old-school designs.

I mocked up something last year or so, but in the last two weeks I finally printed it out to tape on the body for a test fit. I liked it, so I asked a custom vinyl guy for a quote. Now I'm mulling that cost.

Tax return is inbound, so I may just do it.

I’m thinking of doing those patterns from the 80s right now with the big ol letters and the changing colors

Reactions: Fulton_Hogan
Came across this LJ for sale online this past weekend. The SCRAMBLER text on the hood is a little wonky (bit of a curve to it) and doesn't quite fit the vehicle, but I like the concept and the stripe colors. Like the wheels as well. Suppose I'm a bit biased as my LJ is all black except for the Jeep and Unlimited decals.

Jbi5w8r-EO1Tq5i34yFb2cFReYc_jpg.jpg

Ev5SoNFfBwmyjkITmpW4GpBJoqk_jpg.jpg

doors-1027992462.jpg