Violent vibrations felt when accelerating, shakes entire transmission

Bearlard

I can’t seem to figure out what the issue is. I get a very strong vibration when accelerating. I have recently replaced transmission, throw out bearing & clutch about 2000 miles ago. My next step is to replace the flywheel i never did when doing the clutch and it’s probably original. The vibration is so bad you cant drive the jeep. I have a SYE so don’t think its the pinion angle. I do have a pretty twisted/ torn right lower control arm mount that i need to fix but would think if that was the cause it would vibrate all the time not just when hitting the gas. The issue kind of came out of no where after doing about $20k in work to the damn thing. Any one ever have this problem or have any ideas on how to fix?

60B3DD3D-EF7D-4934-8E41-5F87A2D2D0CF.jpeg

BE3AD9F7-0280-4D91-8644-9592B5E8915A.jpeg

Are both driveshaft u-joints centered between their centering nubs in their yokes? This shows one that is not centered which will cause vibration.

u-joint.jpg

I don't see how replacing your flywheel is going to help a shake that happens when the clutch is already released and you are accelerating. Especially if it wasn't shaking beforehand