Washing your jeep.

The one that I was asking about is right in front of the rear tires on the side of the frame.

Frame Hole.jpeg

That little sucker just vacuums up the crud off the tires. I guess that I'll find a plug to fit so that it will keep most of the big stuff out.

I use my power washer, along with a bucket, sponge, and scrub brush. I pretty much leave the top off, or run the bikini top, most of the summer. There's a bit of overspray, but I just leave it outside to dry off. I spray the tub as well since its Monsta-lined. Pretty low key, but its not a daily driver so I don't get too fussy with it.

For you guys that off road with your top off, what is the best way that you have found to clean the seats and interior after a dusty or muddy day out on the trail?

How many do I need?

4 of them (which is what that set comes with). I figured I could probably find these somewhere locally for maybe 50 cents a pop, but then when I realized the amount of gas and time I would waste driving around looking for a place that had them, it turned out that paying the small price they cost on Amazon is more efficient as far as my time, fuel and money is concerned.

Whenever I wash mine I just use the pressure washer with the fan tip. Go over it real quick, scrub it by hand, take it nice and easy rinsing, and go over it with eagle one and a microfiber cloth.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
I have no idea what those plugs are even for, but they work for the frame. LOL

I drilled two additional holes. One on each side right in front of the rear wheel arch. When I tore Stinger apart I found that section of the frame full of water. It had no way other than sloshing to get out.

There are other holes in the frame for one thing or another. Unfortunately they don't seem help us much when it comes to draining and venting the frame. Someday, someone is going to start making frames for TJ's. I think it's inevitable. I wonder how much it would cost to get set up for hydro-forming the two frame rails for a TJ?

Quit bragging! :D This cold up here really sucks!
I've been topless for the last 3 days.

LOL I left the jeep at home today cause we finally got a cool snap. It was 44. Got a couple of cold days last week around 50 and I still drive it topless with a sweatshirt. Today I had a flock of clients coming in so no sweatshirts so drove the Honda. Unless it gets really cold I probably won't use my full top. Send me some snow Ron505. Especially when it hits 97 in a few months
Don't be a baby haha
f97abf33b4ff5ad35bc9e8d9f3a57359.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are VERY fortunate to have a very solid frame on our TJ considering our roads that are covered in salt and slush all winter, I'm thinking about making a rectangular plate and welding it onto the bottom of the frame channel right at the bottom were the frame arches up to add strength, then blowing a 1" hole in the plate and frame with the plasma cutter. I figure this will let the frame drain properly and keep the strength in the frame. Just a though as we are in the midst of a "frame off", any ideas folks.