We’re safe, but time to rebuild

Two rounds at the frame straightener, new reinforced braces between rails. Windshield and frame, hood and grille off a 98 tj. Genright fenders with a lot of pushing and pulling. New radiator, fan, shroud, fan clutch, hard brake lines. Many hours of tweaking and rattle cans...

Many thanks to American Auto Body (Big Bear, CA) for straightening and strengthening the frame... And no amount of thanks is enough to Quinn, Heather, and Brent, and the rest of the guys from All J Products (Big Bear, CA). THey put tons of time into bending and tweaking to make everything fit, and were able to get me the used sheet metal for a fraction of what I would have paid on my own. It drives NICER and quieter than before the accident.

Ready for the trails....

9CEB3C66-9891-4D35-8414-6F1EDF5EA2E3.JPG
image1 (3).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

Two rounds at the frame straightener, new reinforced braces between rails. Windshield and frame, hood and grille off a 98 tj. Genright fenders with a lot of pushing and pulling. New radiator, fan, shroud, fan clutch, hard brake lines. Many hours of tweaking and rattle cans...

Many thanks to American Auto Body (Big Bear, CA) for straightening and strengthening the frame... And no amount of thanks is enough to Quinn, Heather, and Brent, and the rest of the guys from All J Products (Big Bear, CA). THey put tons of time into bending and tweaking to make everything fit, and were able to get me the used sheet metal for a fraction of what I would have paid on my own. It drives NICER and quieter than before the accident.

Ready for the trails....

View attachment 317494View attachment 317495View attachment 317496View attachment 317497
Congrats on getting it fixed.