What are the benefits of aftermarket control arms?

Cidamli7

Hi guys..What are the real benefits for the car?? Thanks

DC3FA236-A2AE-49FB-9F8A-E1D94300758E.jpeg

Adjustable control arms will allow you to dial in axle placement that might be needed because of other modifications. Not a necessary upgrade on its own.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Last edited:
What are you trying to accomplish? What's wrong or what do you want better? How much lift do you have? What size tire are you running? What engine and transmission?
İ have 2.5 inch lift kits.. 31 tyre.. and 4.0l automatic motor..i ll put 33 tyre and 1.25 body lift..so I'm trying to improve the car even more

Adjustable control arms will allow you dial in axle placement that might be needed because of other modifications. Not a necessary upgrade on its own.

What are you trying to accomplish?

İ have 2.5 inch lift kits.. 31 tyre.. and 4.0l automatic motor..and i ll put 33 tyre ..1.25 bodu lift..so I'm trying to improve the car even more

İ have 2.5 inch lift kits.. 31 tyre.. and 4.0l automatic motor..i ll put 33 tyre and 1.25 body lift..so I'm trying to improve the car even more
You won’t see any improvement beyond stock CA’s until you get to 3”+ lift. You’ll only see improvement then if you get a good CA with a Johnny Joint or Duroflex. Anything less will be worse than stock..

Also, here in the US Jeep owners NEVER call their Jeeps 'cars'. 'Truck' can be used sometimes, 'SUV' in rare cases, but not 'cars'.
Some folks can get pretty prickly about it. CJs and Wranglers are 'Jeeps'. They are special by design fitting into, and creating their own vehicle type.🍻

Reactions: JMT