What are the best seat covers for my Jeep Wrangler TJ?

Any additional thoughts will be appreciated.

1. 2003 TJ
+
2. Texas
=
3. Bartact

I wasn't hot about the PALS webbing either for the longest time but I just purchased some of the Bartact "tactical" seat covers after I saw a sale ($280). Since taking off the hardtop and with the temps rising the old Bestop covers get a bit sticky after a long drive. I don't want to think about what vinyl would be like.

Reactions: BobK
You guys have touched on all my hit buttons. I’m on the fence about the molle system but vinyl doesn’t sound like a good bet either.

I’m at 80% sure I’ll go Bartact but I really need to be sure it doesn’t look like a seat cover. I’ve debated getting all new skins for the seat frame but the cost turns me off.

My levels of importance are #1 the look and fit (can’t look ill fitting) #2 ability to handle the Texas weather (hot).

The more I think about it, it’s beginning to look like Bartact really is the answer.

Bob

You guys have touched on all my hit buttons. I’m on the fence about the molle system but vinyl doesn’t sound like a good bet either.

I’m at 80% sure I’ll go Bartact but I really need to be sure it doesn’t look like a seat cover. I’ve debated getting all new skins for the seat frame but the cost turns me off.

My levels of importance are #1 the look and fit (can’t look ill fitting) #2 ability to handle the Texas weather (hot).

The more I think about it, it’s beginning to look like Bartact really is the answer.

Bob
I've never seen the others in person, but I can tell you the Bartacts that I have look like I installed new seats or reupholstered the originals. They are TIGHT FITTING, cover EVERY part of the seats and really upgraded up the interior (appearance, function, durability and comfort.

My neighbors and buddies all initially thought I put new seats in and my wife - who was skeptical about any seat cover looking like anything other than, well...a cheap seat cover - loves them.

Not a paid advertiser and have no connection to them, just really pleased with all aspects of the purchase.

Reactions: BobK
I've never seen the others in person, but I can tell you the Bartacts that I have look like I installed new seats or reupholstered the originals. They are TIGHT FITTING, cover EVERY part of the seats and really upgraded up the interior (appearance, function, durability and comfort.

My neighbors and buddies all initially thought I put new seats in and my wife - who was skeptical about any seat cover looking like anything other than, well...a cheap seat cover - loves them.

Not a paid advertiser and have no connection to them, just really pleased with all aspects of the purchase.

That about makes up my mind. That’s exactly what I wanted to hear!

Reactions: DaveC
Thanks to all who provided insight. I really liked the Iggee covers, but in the end the idea of vinyl on my butt cheeks in July in Dallas, TX did not sound all that appealing.

As a result, I jsut submitted an order for the Bartact tactical seats in black with red inserts. Pics to follow in my build thread when i get to that area of the Jeep.

Last question. Has anyone added the lumbar support add-on to the drivers seat? Thoughts?

New LJ owner here - looking for seat covers

Leaning towards the IGGEE but torn between all black and black/graphite. Anyone have actual pictures of the black/graphite on their Jeep? I’m only see poor quality or possibly rendered pictures online for this color - where they obviously don’t look great.

Thanks!