What are these and what are they for?

What's a.......

wait-a-minute-steve-harvey.gif

It’s hard to get lost in the San Bernardino Mts. But you might end up in the Mojave Desert and it’s a long way back to Laguna from there.

It’s hard to get lost in the San Bernardino Mts. But you might end up in the Mojave Desert and it’s a long way back to Laguna from there.
Our concern was ending up on the south side of the mountain when we needed to be on the north side to get home in time for dinner. Weather was cloudy and visibility was really poor.
I stopped at my buddy's house enroute to my summer gig in the eastern Sierra's.

Reactions: bucky
I would swap out those pins and get some that have the ring that snaps down. I replaced mine after losing pins on trail rides.

Ill tell you what, have your best friend killed by a fucking drunk driver at a young age then tell me what you can tolerate
I've had two, years ago. One teenage (15 year old) girl was killed by another friend. He flipped his CJ while driving drunk and nobody was wearing seatbelts. They had just stopped by my house and I wasn't home. They tried to get my wife to ride with them. He's lucky she didn't go with them. He only served 9 months in jail. 🤬

I have a hard rule that I never drink when I’m boating or on the trail with my jeep. I need all my senses at 100% when doing either. No one rides with me without a seatbelt on either on the trail or on the road.

When I worked in the ER we regularly had drivers come in with blood levels above .20. Highest was a guy at .46 which at that level most people would be dead. Unfortunately it seems like the drunks are the ones who survive and the innocents people they hit do not.

Reactions: RMETeeJay